For RHA product user guides, visit the user manuals page.
For information on Bluetooth pairing and reset, visit the Bluetooth guide
Does the remote and microphone on RHA i products work with non-Apple® devices?
RHA iSeries in-ear headphones are specifically designed for use with Apple® devices. Users of other device types may find that some functions of the remote and microphone work with their device, however the level of functionality varies between devices and operating systems. As such, RHA is unable to guarantee compatibility with non Apple® devices.
Is there an easy way to change the ear tips on the product?
The best practice for changing the dual density tips is to hold the headphone housing in one hand, and with the other use the index finger, middle finger and thumb to expose the tip's core by pulling back the outer layer. Place the core half over the soundpipe of the product at an angle and apply pressure to the top of the tip to gently roll the rest of the core onto the soundpipe.
I don't find the ear tips comfortable - can I change them?
Every RHA earphone comes with a variety of ear tips so you can customise the fit to your indivdiual preferences. You can buy additional ear tips from the RHA website or additional Comply ear tips from Comply
My product has developed a fault, how do I claim against the 3 year warranty?
RHA products are built to last, but in the unlikely event you were to experience a manufacturing error, we have ensured the warranty process is as simple and efficient as possible.
Please retain a copy of your receipt, either physical or digitally (by taking a picture on your smartphone for example), to verify that your product is authentic and was purchased from an authorised retailer.
RHA aims to respond to all warranty enquiries within 24 hours (Mon-Fri), and to complete the warranty process within five working days.
If I need to make a warranty claim, will I have to pay shipping to return the product?
The terms and conditions of RHA's warranty policy state that you are responsible for any return shipping costs for products that need to be returned to RHA for any reason as part of the warranty process. Customers are also responsible for any loss or damage to the product before it reaches RHA.
Are Amazon purchases covered by the RHA 3 year warranty?
All purchases from RHA authorised retailers will be covered by our 3 year warranty. Beware: several Amazon sellers are unauthorised or grey market resellers; the origin and quality of their stock cannot be guaranteed. A list of RHA authorised retailers is available on the RHA site. If you are unsure about a retailer, please get in touch.
Are eBay purchases covered by the RHA 3 year warranty?
Only new RHA products sold by authorised retailers are covered by the RHA 3 year warranty. RHA products sold on eBay are not covered by the warranty.
I've seen a different RHA product that I'd like to exchange mine for. Is this possible?
While we are unable to replace a product with a different model, please contact our Customer Care Team who will do their best to help on a case-by-case basis.
I no longer want my RHA product, can I get a refund?
If your product is still in good working condition and you purchased it less than 30 days ago from the RHA website please contact our Customer Care Team as they will be able to answer any questions you have. Alternatively, please see below as to how you can get a full refund by using the RHA Return & Refund Promise.
Unfortunately, orders purchased more than 30 days ago are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions about your RHA product that aren't covered by the above FAQs, please contact us
However, if you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30 Day Return & Refund Promise. Simply return the item within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund.
30 Day Return & Refund Promise Terms & Conditions
- To return your product, please contact our Customer Care Team before returning your product, as they will assist with the entire returns process
- You will be responsible for covering return postage costs of the product
- The Return & Refund Promise only covers RHA earphones and amplifers. RHA accessories are not covered by the Return & Refund Promise. Third party accessories, such as Comply, are also not covered
- The Return & Refund Promise is only applicable to products purchased directly from the RHA UK website (www.rha-audio.com/uk), the RHA US website (www.rha-audio.com/us) or the RHA EU website (www.rha-audio.com/eu). RHA products purchased from authorised retailers will be subject to a specific retailer's returns and refunds policy. Purchases made from Amazon are not covered by the RHA Return & Refund Promise
- If you've changed your mind about keeping your RHA purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll refund the entire cost of the product. Unless faulty, you'll have 30 days from the day of purchase to return the products for your refund
- Where possible, please ensure the product is returned in its original packaging along with all accessories. If the returned product does not include all of the original contents you may only be eligible for a partial refund
- Proof of purchase will be required to process all returns and refunds. If you no longer have proof of purchase, please contact us
- Faults are covered by the RHA 3 year warranty - please see our Warranty page for more details
- All refunds will be processed back to the credit/debit card that was used to make the original purchase on rha-audio.com. The refund could take up to 7-10 days to credit back to your card
- Please contact our Customer Care Team before returning your product, as they will assist with the entire return process.
This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
Fraudulent warranty and refund claims
In the event RHA receives a fraudulent warranty or refund claim, the claim details will be passed directly to Action Fraud for investigation.